Cementoma (periapical cemental dysplasia) 2nd stage
- Asymptomatic lesion which usually is located at the periapical region of lower incisors.
- Middle aged adults (typically black women).
- Radiographically appears as a round unilocular or multiple lesions.
- Adjacent teeth: typically vital, not displaced, not resorbed. The periapical ligament space is intact.
- Early stage: Radiolucency, not corticated.
- Intermediate stage: Radiopacities within the apical radiolucency.
- Late stage: Densely radiopaque but surrounded by a thin radiolucent line.