Cementoma (periapical cemental dysplasia)(3rd stage)
- Asymptomatic lesion which usually is located at the periapical region of lower incisors.
- Middle aged adults (typically black women).
- Radiographically appears as a round unilocular or multiple lesions. Adjacent teeth: typically vital, not displaced, not resorbed. The periapical ligament space is intact.
- Early stage: Radiolucent, not corticated.
- Intermediate stage: Radiopacity within the apical radiolucencies.
- Densely radiopaque but surrounded by a thin radiolucent line.