Malignant lymphoma (multilocular)
- Malignant neoplasm of cells of lymphoid origin.
- Two major types: Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and Non- Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- Generalised osteopenia with loss of the lamina dura and the mandibular canal and involvement of the cortex.
- Multilocular radiolucency with ill-defined borders, bone destruction.
- In maxillary sinus lesions, the antral walls can be destructed and soft tissue mass may be visible. In the mandible, the lesion may destroy the cortex of the inferior dental canal.
- Root resorption of the adjacent teeth.