Malignant lymphoma (ill defined)
- Malignant neoplasms of cells of lymphoid origin.
- Two major types: Hodgkin`s Lymphoma and Non- Hodgkin`s Lymphoma
- Generalised osteopenia with loss of the lamina dura and the inferior dental canal and involvement of the cortex.
- Radiographically a multilocular or an ill defined radiolucency with cortical destruction is observed.
- In maxillary sinus lesions, the antral walls can be destructed and soft tissue mass may be visible. In the mandible, the lesion can destroy the cortex of the inferior dental canal.
- Root resorption of the adjacent teeth.