- Rare neoplasm. More often between the ages 10 and 40 years.
- Asymptomatic or swelling and tooth mobility
- More common sites: mandible (premolar-molar region), maxilla (anterior region)
- Small lesions are usually unilocular, and larger lesions multilocular.
- Well-defined margins.
- Adjacent teeth: often displaced, impaction, root resorption.
Odontogenic fibroma, central
- Ameloblastoma (multilocular)
- Giant cell granuloma, central (multilocular)
- Odontogenic keratocyst (multilocular)
- Odontogenic myxoma